Monday, November 3, 2008

Realising Dreams

Just recently, I was privileged to spend a day on Bill Duncan’s (USANA Executive Vice President of Australasia) boat, Mentor, cruising the beautiful Sydney Harbour. It was a day to reflect and recuperate after 10 busy days of travelling with USANA Health Seminar.

Once again, I was reminded of the need for balance in our lives.
Glamorous as it sounds, travelling can be hard on the body and increases our need for high quality supplementation.

I spent time in many different cities with a variety of climate changes. My days went from wet to very cold, to very hot on the Gold Coast.

Many plane rides later and lots of Proflavanol 90, I was left in need of some Vitamin D from the spring sunshine and fresh open air.

Tim Wood (USANA Executive Vice President of Research & Development) and I were treated to a glorious day on Bill's boat, Mentor. Bill has been planning for this boat ever since I joined USANA. It was a treat to see his hard work rewarded. Bill not only worked hard to achieve his goal, he now gets satisfaction from sharing it with others.

Working hard for a goal and then realising your dream gives you the inner glow of peace, a job well done and fulfillment. As you plan your goals think about how you can "pay them forward" as well.

No comments: